Assists with processing of Permanent Resident Visas for your workers and their accompanying family members.
We are Employment / Licensed Recruiter in the Provinces of British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Liaise and represent employers before Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) in the completion and submission of application to obtain a “Labour Market Impact Assessment” in order to hire foreign workers.
Assist in completing application to qualify to hire foreign workers under the respective Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Through PNP, it enables Canadian employers to hire foreign workers permanently in a timely fashion through simplified Government processes and procedures.
A handheld service offers guidance & cultural awareness with respect to the employment relocation of our international candidates.
Assists with processing of Permanent Resident Visas for your workers and their accompanying family members, if required.
- Upon request by Employer, prepare, make and process LMIA, including obtaining and assembling all information and documents required by ESDC and, if necessary, assist to refine or edit job specifications in accordance with the National Occupational Classification issued by ESDC.
- Assist to advertise the position offered by Employer via job postings, websites, newspapers, bulletin boards, and other usual methods.
- For an approved LMIA where no Worker is named, resubmit LMIA with the name of the Worker for approval by ESDC.
- Represent Employer in all dealings with ESDC in respect of LMIA.
- Report to Employer with respect to status of LMIA at all reasonable times.
- Respond to all requests made by ESDC with respect to additional information or documents.
- Forward results of LMIA to Employer.
- Assist to obtain and review resumes of prospective Workers Employer's consideration.